Sunday, May 8, 2011

My first "Mommies Day"


What an incredible day...   Today is going down in the record books for one of my favorites.   I can't even remember the last time I was able to spend a Mother's Day with my mother.  We have always been so far apart.  But not any longer. (Thank Goodness)  So not only was that VERY special but to top it off I got to spend it with my own daughter as well. I'm pretty sure I had a permanent grin on my face the entire day.  :)  By request from mom we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go to Wilson Park.  Mom made a picnic lunch and we grabbed chairs and blankets and found the biggest shade tree in the park.   For a couple of hours we just hung out and chilled.  Mom knitted, Emerson played and napped and I soaked it all in.  After awhile live music began and so it was time to people watch and listen to the music.  It was a picture perfect Sunday in the park.  3 Generations..  :)  Priceless.  

Pretty view of above


Pure sweetness








Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful Momma and my Sweet little Punkin Doodles...
Love you both to pieces.

No comments: