Friday, May 13, 2011

A day to remember

I will never forget the date...  August 12th, 2010    It was the day that I heard the greatest sound ever imaginable.  This was the first time I heard the heartbeat of my unborn child.    At that moment it all seemed a little bit more real.    This date will forever be special to me.

Then came August 23rd, 2010.  This is the day I felt my baby flutter inside of me.   Oh my goodness..  What an amazing feeling this was..  A date I never will forget.

Then in September..  21st to be exact.   I laid eyes on my baby for the first time. This was the day I had my ultrasound. I learned that she was a girl.   Wow..  What a day to remember.   I never will forget this day.  This amazing feeling that I was going to be a mommy.  To a little baby girl.

Of course February 11th.  The day I meet my little girl.  Emerson Kate came into my life and I forever changed.  A date (of course) I never will forget. 

Many milestones will happen as my little sweet Emerson grows.  But last night I added a date to my calendar I never will forget.  May 12, 2011.  Sitting on my mother's back screened in porch watching a storm roll in.  I was holding Emerson in my lap....  just hanging out.   And then it happened.    And I will never forget.  THANKFULLY mom grabbed the flip video camera and caught it all on tape.
Her FIRST laugh!!!


Please excuse my crazy out of control laugh.  As you can see I was pretty darn happy.  And just like the title of my blog ..  I LOVE to Laugh Out Loud.   :)

Here is to many more memories....

Kelly

2 comments:

Katie Breshears said...

I love it! She's has an adorable laugh! And you look so happy! I didn't catch Rhylan's on tape, and it was only one heh, heh, heh. I should try the next kisses.

Katie Breshears said...

next = neck