Monday, May 30, 2011

Great Friends are Priceless

My friends mean the WORLD to me.   I am thankful everyday how wonderful and very special my friends are to me.  I truly feel like my friends are my family and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. 

This weekend was Dez and Trent's wedding so many of us gathered to celebrate.  Unfortunately I didn't get pics of the wedding (camera battery died)  :(     But I did get a few other shots from the rest of the weekend.   
Aunt Meg and Emerson



The dynamics of our groups has changed over the years.  Just in the past three years there has been three marriages and two babies.  I can only imagine what the next few years will bring.

baby Charlie is getting so big so quick. 

Chad and Lance discussing....   (who only knows)  :)

Taryn the baby whisperer.. 





Love love love these people...


No comments: