Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy 3 Months Emerson Kate


My dear Sweet Emerson Kate,

89 days ago you came into my life.  On that day I feel so much in Love with you I thought that there was NO WAY
that I could love you more than I did on that day.   Well boy was I wrong.  Every day I love you more than I did the day before.
You make me SO happy and SO proud to call you my daughter.   In just these short amount of days I am totally amazed by how many changes I have seen already.  
- You sleep at night so well.  Usually only wake only once and I feed you but you quickly go right back to sleep.  Usually down by 9-10 and awake around 7.
- Napping during the day is a different story.  You are not a fan of napping.  Which I could probably say you get this from me.   When you do sleep it is only while I'm holding you and if I even think about putting you down you are awake and mad that I even thought of such a thing.  :)
- I am still nursing you but I'm supplementing more and more everyday.  Just in the last week I switched you to a new formula and I have seen SUCH a big change in your demeanor..  Calmer than usual and just over all more content.  This makes me VERY happy.  Fingers are crossed.
- Wearing a Size 1 diaper and 0-3 month clothes..   You are lean and long.
.   
-You smile a ton..  Still not laughing just yet but I feel like you will any day.  You babble and coo a lot and just love to "try" to talk to us. 
-You sit up big and tall assisted and just love to turn your head and watch whatever is around you. 
-You are ALWAYS moving.  While sleeping, eating or just hanging out you are constantly moving.  Your ZuZu has decided you will be an orchestra conductor when you grow up because you are moving you arms so much. 
-You love the fan..  It doesn't even have to be on and moving.  You will just sit and stare at the fan and it makes you very happy.
-  And speaking of happy...  Your all time favorite is the bouncy seat.  It is literally my life saver.  I will put you in your bouncy seat and you will stare at Mr. Lion and Mr. Monkey and smile like you are seeing for the first time.  You kick your legs so excited and just coo forever.  So cute to watch.
- You still hate your car seat..  Not a big fan.   I'm pretty sure I will never get to leave NW Arkansas again because you are not a happy camper in the car if you are in the car seat for longer than about 20 minutes. 
-OK..  I'm just going to say it but I've been fighting it for about a month.  Friends have said you are spoiled and I fought them the whole time..  But I'm thinking that now you are..  You are a momma's girl and you LOVE to be held.  And I LOVE to hold you so we might just have a problem.  Not exactly sure what we are going to do about this problem but I guess we will just cross that bridge when we come to it.   UGGG. :(      But will all of that being said we are getting better. 

I love you my sweet girl. 
Mommy





Add caption

My sweet Punkin Doodles.. 


No comments: