The above is what goes through the minds of a 6 and 8 week old baby.. And this is how it all begins................Ahhhhhh... Spring has Sprung in Fayetteville. I LOVE this time of year. I always feel like a caged animal that has been set free when Spring finally arrives... I can't spend enough time outside and just want to enjoy as much sunshine and fresh air as possible. This year is just a bit more special than normal for two reasons.. This year I get to share it with my mother AND my daughter.. :) One of the first signs of Spring in Fayetteville (other than the obvious trees and flowers blooming) is the Farmers Market on the Square. This weekend was the beginning of the farmers market and we were so excited to go spend some time outside.. It seems ALL of Fayetteville had the same idea as we approached.. People were out in abundance.. People, kids, babies and dogs.. Also a great place to people watch for just this reason. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment