Monday, April 18, 2011

Emerson's First Camping Trip..... well kind of :)


Camping has always been a big thing in my life.   I love to be outdoors and enjoy the time with my friends..  And of course I want to Emerson to love the outdoors and camping as much as I do so I just HAD to start her early.  :)
The gang decided to go to Devils Den this past weekend for the first camp trip of the season.  Well ...  since peanut is a wee bit to small still we decided to do the next best thing and just join them during the day.
So with pack n play, bouncy seat, boppy, blankets, etc in hand we headed South.   The day was beautiful along with the company.   It was so good to get out and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.   Emerson was a happy camper (haha) the entire day so I'm guessing she enjoyed herself as much as I did.   :)    I'm thinking we will need to wait until next year until we attempt spending the night and/or the whole weekend but today was good enough for us for now.


                                                         Charlie just as happy as can be with his momma..




Love that boy  :)
  
Ready to go on their hike

Smile Aunt Lisa

just chillin


View from the site across the river..  

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Glad she was a happy camper!!! Look at that sweet girl sleeping on her momma! I SOOOOO remember the days of lugging everything everywhere! It gets better! Then they just want to take all their toys with them!