Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy

I just love my life..  It's a very simple life..   but it is MY life and it makes me so happy.

I have everything I need and wake up everyday thankful for how stinking blessed that I am..
I have a family that loves me ...  I'm surrounded by a fantastic group of friends..  and every single one of these people would probably do just about anything for me if I needed them too.  That is just such a wonderful feeling.  I get to do what I want to do everyday.. which is spend as much as time possible with my adorable daughter..  I want to soak up every moment of her childhood and thankfully I'm doing just that..  Sometimes I wonder how I got this lucky. 



Part of working from home means that Emerson has to keep herself entertained while I get things accomplished..  And thankfully she seems to do just that..  (not always but for the most part)
As long as she can see me and be near she's usually pretty good. 
Here is an afternoon last week with both of us pulled up to the kitchen table..  
http://youtu.be/hmPLblDML1k  (click link for video)





While I'm getting ready for the day Em likes to sit on my bed and color..   (please notice her pretty body art on her foot..  stinker)

one minute she is coloring...  and the next the is standing on her head..  Exactly what goes through kids minds..  Hmmm..  I think I need to stand on my head now.  Such a goof.

The weather continues to be gorgeous lately..  As soon as August came the weather became WAY more comfortable than the first part of the summer..  I love it..  Em and I enjoyed going down to the part several this week.  We met several new friends and I'm so happy to get back to doing outdoor activities before the summer was gone.

Oh this face..

Emerson has always enjoyed being the center of attention..  But now she has even found a way to be on stage..  I missed getting the best part on video as I was grabbing my phone..  But I caught the tail end..  You get the point..   I will love to look back on this one day when she is a big Star on Broadway..  and laugh that this is where she got her start.  :)  haha

No comments: