Friday, October 7, 2011

Good Times

Whewwww..  We are back.

Well...  Here is the reason for my absence..  :)




I'm not going to lie these past couple of weeks have been just flat out yucky..  BUT the good news is that things seems to be a little back to normal around here.. I wrote Emerson an eviction notice and because of that she decided to have a little attitude adjustment..  Haha..

SOOOO much has happened since my last post.   The big news is that the family has arrived.  Andy, Christine, Victoria and Anderson are officially Fayetteville residents..  I still have a hard to believing they are here..  But I am so excited to have them here.  Just watching the cousins enjoy each other makes me smile from ear to ear.   I have to pinch myself sometimes.  Less that one year ago I had none of my family living anywhere close to me..  Then I get mom...  then Emerson and now Andy, Christine, Victoria and Anderson.    Family just makes things so comforting.
We took the whole gang to the Apple Festival in Lincoln.   This was the kiddos waiting on the parade to roll around the corner.

The morning after the girls having their first sleepover.

MELT MY HEART!!!


Watching her first parade

Em Loves her Uncle Andy


Early morning cuddles from the kitty.

Emerson enjoying her first "real" food.  Scrambled eggs..  She gobbled them right up.  :)


So in brief....  The cousins arrived....   Emerson cut her first tooth,  Emerson ate her first real food,  Emerson turned into the crazy child and back to an Angel  :), Emerson had her first sleep over with her cousin Victoria, Emerson is getting REAL close to crawling..  (God help me),   

Oh...  and I started Weight Watchers..     I'm blogging here so that I can look back and see how far I've come.  My goal is to loose 47 pounds by Emerson's first birthday.  NO MORE EXCUSES!!   I want to do it for me and I want to do it for my daughter.  I want to be proud of myself and I want her to be proud of me too. 
I'm going to DO THIS!!!!!  DARN IT!!

No comments: