Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh Goodness

I don't know why she is not listening to me..  I tell Emerson EVERYDAY to stop growing up so fast and she just will not listen to me..  UGGG..  :)

One of my chores that I have kept putting off is cleaning out Em's closet and putting her newborn clothes away. Out with the old and in with the new. 
I have putting this off because it just made me sad to think that she will never be that small again.


So as I'm being sappy and folding things and putting them away I look up and look what little stinker butt is doing..  She pulled herself up and was peering right down at me.  And had the biggest grin on her face!!

So darn proud of herself.

So what do I do??  Instead of putting my child safely back into a position in her bed I jump up and run out of the room to get the camera..  (Bad Mommy)


  Such a big girl.  :)


Let's just say the clothes organization was put on hold.  Instead the chore of lowering her crib became more important today. 


Oh...  and in weigh loss new..  I'm down 5 pounds..    Go ME!!   :)


Emerson is always in such a good mood in the mornings.

3 comments:

Katie Breshears said...

See, if I read your blog all the time, we wouldn't have anything to talk about! :) I was reading it this evening after we talked and Scott glanced over and asked who's bed Rhylan was in! I said that's not Rhylan, that's Emmy. He argued with me! Finally he believed me on the last pic. I guess we can't blame strangers for thinking they are twins when we can't seem to figure it out!

test said...

this is a test

another test said...

test