Life continues to be crazy... but I love every second of it. One of the things I love about Fayetteville is that it has so many things to do, especially for the kiddos. On Wednesday we ventured to the Botanical Gardens to Lil Sprouts. An Event they have weekly to get kids involved with the gardens and the outdoors. This weeks event was the Great Pumpkin Hunt. This particular morning was the first cold snap of the season so it was a bit chilly. But that didn't slow us down. We bundled up and headed out.
 |
| My nephew Anderson.. or Dude as I call him. Love this guy. |
 |
| Punkin Doodles all bundled up looking cute. |
 |
| watching the chickens |
This morning we took the whole family to Farmland Adventures. They had lots of animals to pet, a corn maze, pony rides and the most popular to our kids, the corn box. It was a beautiful fall day and we all had such a wonderful time soaking in the fall day.
 |
| This is a huge box of dried corn.. similar to a sand box. The kids had a blast. |
 |
| This one really wanted to just put it all in her mouth. |
 |
| Love Love Love this little sweet punkin |
 |
| Emerson had no fear of the animals. I'm thinking she might have thought this was her puppy dog Griffin and Bayleigh :) |
 |
| Victoria and ZuZu feeding the goats |
 |
| How cute... lil tush |
 |
| ZuZu leading the pack in the Corn Maze.. And we made it out :) |
 |
| Little Dude back in the corn box. |
 |
| I can only imagine how much corn was found on little dude when he stripped his clothes |
This next batch of pics are courtesy of my talented dad..
 |
| Lil Peanut sporting her Razorback gear. |
Emerson turned 8 months while dad was here so I asked him to take some "portrait type" shots..
 |
| I seriously could just eat these little cheeks up. |
 |
| Is it possible that your heart could explode for being in love with your child so much?? |
No comments:
Post a Comment