Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eight Months Old

Emerson Kate is 8 months old..  I feel like my baby is moving out of being a baby and becoming a toddler.   As hard as things have been the past month I still am not ready for her to grow up.  But I'm pretty sure I don't have control of this, because daily..  I mean hourly this little peanut is changing.

We have had such a fun weekend.  Emerson's Poppy and Ohmie are here visiting from Texas and we have had such a fantastic time catching up.  I'm so happy they have been able to spend so much good time here,


That smile just melts me...



On Sunday we took the entire gang to the Pumpkin Patch in Tontitown.  We rode on a hayride and took the kids out into the patch in a wagon and let them pick the pumpkins of their choice.  It was a gorgeous day and fun for the whole family. 


Em is so close to crawling.  I'm guessing within the next week or so she will be on the move.  I'm not rushing it because I know once she starts its a whole new world but in the meantime she gets so frustrated because in her head she wants to move but she just can't get her body to do it yet. 

One of her favorite spots is her swing out on the patio.  If I could just figure out how to keep the mosquito's from biting her I'm pretty sure we would spend every hour out there.  The girl loves to swing and momma loves seeing her so happy and content.

Happy Eight Month Birthday Miss Emerson Kate.  Momma loves you more and more everyday. 
(Even through ALL of our challenges)  :)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

It is so funny how you somehow find it in you to love them even more.....even when they are completely rotten! Emerson, you get prettier every day! I can't believe you are 8 months!

Lissa said...

♫ sooo big! ♪ Her Uncle Adam said "Hey Emerson is in her swing!"