Life is still just as sweet as it can be... (of course). Step by step ... day by day I'm learning this new position as MOMMY... And I'm loving it. Of course I've been blessed with the sweetest, well tempered child EVER... so my "job" is pretty easy at this point. I've learned this week that Little Miss Emerson LOVES music.. All it takes is cranking the stereo whether we are driving in the car or at home and it calms her right down. Actually this does not surprise me.. I'm in my car a lot (well used to be) :) and while I was pregnant with her I would enjoy feeling her practically move to the beat of the music. I can already see her now just
wigglin that
bootie when she is able to stand on her two feet.
We returned to the Pediatrician this week to make sure little Peanut had gained back to her birth weight... And
unfortunately she had not.. She weighed in at 7.6.. I was instructed to fattened up my diet so that I could get some fat on her little bones.. Who would have thought I would have a petite little child and that someone would actually have to tell me to increase my calorie intake?? Just strange I tell ya :)
I just can't believe as I sit here we are gaining on Emerson being in my life already 1 month... WOW. I guess time flies when you are having fun. I love this little girl more and more every day. Every morning I wake up to her smiling face and am SO thankful that I have the entire day to spend with her and for her to bring lots of lots of smiles into my life..

Had a wonderful visit with Pam.. Lots of cuddle time.. Rebekah was able to stop by as well but
unfortunately I missed getting a picture :(

Emerson with her buddy
Rhylan.. They had a "play date" but as you see both of them snoozed though the entire afternoon. :)
Rhylan is 12 days older than Emerson.

Aunt Tiffany soaking in some much needed bonding time..

Emerson with her uncle Lance..

Emerson and little Charlie.. What a sweet little moment..

She is quite the little Cuddle Bug

A Mommy Daughter moment... this was one of the first times I noticed her literally turning her head to look at me.. My heart
runneth over.

She looks like such a big girl in this picture.. And I actually caught a smile too.

I could stare at this picture all day... My little sweet angel.

Not sure if I have pointed it out before... but notice her heart
shaped nostril.. My little sweetheart. :)
1 comment:
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment