Life is Grand at the Crenshaw house. Little Emerson is still proving to be such a great baby. I'm reminded everyday that I am a VERY LUCKY new mommy. Since Day 4/5 Emerson has been sleeping through the night. I wake her to feed and change her but other than that I'm pretty sure she was just keep on sleeping. Her happiest is in the morning. She is SO alert and happy. She practically changes every minute... And I'm not kidding. I will put her down for a nap and wake her up and I SWEAR that girl looks different. It just about breaks my heart.. I'm so excited to see her grow but on the other hand so sad to see how fast it happens..
Below is just some random pictures from the past week. Not too much happens around here except lots of cuddling, feeding, changing and sleeping.. But I try to capture as much as possible for my memories and to share with the rest of Emerson's fan club. :)
First Hair Bow... and big pretty eyes.And of course not to mention LOTS and lots of love from her big brother Griffin. I'm pretty sure this dog has not slept since we have returned home from the hospital.. He takes his job of big brother VERY seriously.
On our way to Emerson's first Doctors appt.
Another great shot from the hospital.. This is minutes after she was born holding on to her ZuZu's finger.
At Emerson's first week appt she had dropped to 6 lbs 13 oz. When we returned for her 2 week she has gained back up to 7 lb 5 oz. Almost to her birth weight.. Keep gaining sweet girl.
/
(Mute the Blog Music to the Right to hear the video)
1 comment:
Oh, momma...just you wait! Cilla used to sleep the entire time we were out too! We would be in the loudest restaurants or the mall in Dallas and she would not miss a sleeping beat! Now look at her.....They start to develop little opinions about 9 months old! Enjoy the precious time of doing whatever you want. Now it is just plain work to go to the grocery store and I do not even dream of going shopping any more! Emerson is beautiful! Glad your days are filled with so much joy! I am so so happy for you!
Post a Comment