So it took me awhile to take the plung....but I finally did it.
I'm now officially the owner of my own blog and I'm excited to see where this goes. Up to this point I've been afraid that I just wouldn't have enough to say....But who cares. This is my blog right? I want to document my days and be able to look back in several years and see what has happend... how things have changed... (or not)
Hmmm where do I start?
Life is good for me right now. I'm happy, I'm content and I'm just enjoying life. I'm extremly busy with work which is a tremendous blessing. I'm surrounded by an amazing group of friends who make me laugh and smile and just complete who I am.
I'm a new aunt to my little niece Torie who was born in April. I haven't been able to meet her yet because she lives in Pennsylvania but hope to really soon. I'm sure I will spread her pictures all over this blog. I have two other nephews in Dallas, Austin and Blake, who are growing up right under my nose. Trust me...they will be on here too.
Then there is my Griffin. My crazy, lovable baby dog. Most everyone who reads this knows that he is my pride and joy. Crazy as all get out....but my baby.
I guess that is enough for now... Feel free to leave a comment so I know you were here.
-Kelly
1 comment:
Hey Kell...
I visited your blog.. quite good actually! I hope you are doing well, I drove through Fayetville last Sunday on our way back from Branson... thought about you, we were in a hurry to get home, you know with three kids in the car- it was oh so fun!!! Love you, Darla
Post a Comment