I spent a lot of time doing nothing and a lot of time just taking care of little stuff around the house.
I'm also preparing to move into my new office this week. I've been working in a temporary office while our new office is being built and it is finally ready for us to make the big move on Wednesday. I'm really excited to get a new office and get myself organized and to just get settled. In preparation I've needed to pick up a few new items so I took that opportunity this weekend.
There is this great little store by my house called Precious Cargo which carries used furniture. I decided to check it out to find some pieces for my office and try not to spend much money. I picked up two chairs that had definitely seen their better days and could use some TLC. So off to Lowe's for some spray paint and the fabric store for the seat covers.....
Before.....................
and After........................
Not bad for $30.00 :)
-Kelly
4 comments:
You done good, kid! Both with the chairs and the blog. I love it. Tonda Mom
I absolutely love the chairs, they turned out fabulous! You are not just beautiful but talented too!
Love you Kell
D
Can't wait to see your new office! Love you Beautiful!
Lissa Louise
I saw the chairs in your office while I was in town and thought "how cute"! I did not know you completely refinished them!!! They look awesome! You little stud muffin!
Post a Comment