Monday, February 25, 2013

Violet is shrinking :)

Violet is Shrinking.. 
It must be.
Because I will not admit my little girl is getting so big.
 
Em at 1 month

Em at 1 year

Em at 2 years

 
 
Very often I hear that Emerson looks so much like me..  And honestly I don't see it like most do.  But I'm pretty sure that is pretty normal.    I found myself looking through old photographs and found this pictures of me at my 2nd birthday..  And literally I had to take a double take.
Um..  Yep.  She is mini-me..


On Valentines we decided to take all the girls in our playgroup to Crystal Bridges..  I almost hate to admit it but we had not made it to this AMAZING new Museum in Bentonville until now.  It seriously is so cool   From the moment you drive up it just makes me proud that it is part of our community.  We spent a good part of the day there and only visited a small portion of the museum.. 

The grounds are amazing..  Trails everywhere winding through the trees..  lots of waterways and bridges with statues to explore.


Emerson and Sonia checking out the great scenery and architecture



We went to see a Magician..  And Emerson was way more interested climbing up and down the chairs..  But this pic captures the 1.5 seconds she sat still and looked somewhat interested.  :)


One of Em's favorite things to do is paint..  Yep, pretty sure she would spend HOURS painting if I let her..  There was a day last week that it was just too cold and yucky to play outside..  So I broke out all the paints and let you just go for it. 


 
 
Just a random picture of bath time..  Another favorite pastime.
 
 
 

Every other Tuesday Victoria and Anderson have a play date while their momma gets some free time.  On this particular day there was a large street sweeper truck driving up and down our street cleaning.  The kids just thought this was super cool..  Everything they heard him coming they would drop what they were doing and rush to door to watch him drive by. 
Ya know..  its the simple things.  :)
oh that face...   I wuv her sweet cheeks.  :)

Our Winter has been crazy..  Almost more warmer days than colder ones..  This past Sunday it was exceptionally pretty so we definitely wanted to take advantage and go to the park..  I LOVE going to Gulley Park which is just a short wagon ride from the house..  And Emerson never gets tired of all the playtime.

 

No comments: