Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to me.. :)

and look what I got...

Someone forgot to tell her she is suppose to say Mama on my birthday..  not dada.  (little stinker)  :)

I did exactly what I wanted to this year on my birthday..  A lot of nothing.   Just puckered around the house and after lunch decided I needed to go to Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's to get some stuff for a project I'm working on in Emerson's room.
Emerson has been doing plenty of babbling..  For sure she has a lot to say.  But up to this point it was just a bunch of coo's and yells and laughes.   But just as we rolled into JoAnn's I realized she had a new tune..   This dadadadadadadadada..    I immediately stopped her stroller and bent down and said....  Nooooooo  you are suppose to say Mamamama..   And she of course just busted out laughing. She thought I was just so funny.  :)     Matter of fact she was carrying on so much and so loudly at one point I heard a giggle coming from the isle over..    And eventually a clerk appeared and said "I just have to come over here and see what baby is making all of that noise"..   Yep..  that's my kid.  :)
So now that she has discovered how fun saying dadada is that is she does it plenty.
 As my good friend Lissa pointed out..   I'm Emerson's daddy too..   So knock yourself out kiddo.  Dada it is  :)



                                  Wooooowwwww..    Look at my hand...   Coooooooooooool.

All jokes aside I got what I wanted for my birthday..  Just got it a little earlier in the year.  This little bug is the best gift anyone could possibly ask for.  She rocks my world and I love spending all day everyday with her. 

No comments: