Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Emerson's Tree


OK...  So let's try this again.   If you remember I planted a tree for Emerson last September.  It was a transplant from a tree out of mom's yard in Damascus..  This tree was planted for Emerson so that she could watch it grow and know that it was planted the day I learned on an U/S that she was a baby girl. 

Well....  As you might already know it got HOT here this summer..  Hot and dry!!!!!
and Emerson's tree..  didn't make it.

I could get really sad and over this fact but it is what it is..

SO
We move on...  and try it again.

It's still a tree for Emerson and she will still know that it was planted for her and when she was a little peanut.

This is a a beautiful Maple tree and is suppose to have beautiful pink leaves in the Fall.  I think it is perfect tree for her.  So HOPEFULLY the weather will be on my side and allow this tree to thrive..









At least now I can say Emerson was there when I planted it..  


No comments: