Friday, August 12, 2011

6 Months

6 months and Sassy
So hard to believe little Peanut was this small..  and yet it seems like just yesterday she was born.

There is certainly not a dull moment around the Crenshaw house these days.. 
Every morning starts out exactly the same.  Right around 7:00 Miss Little Sunshine pops her eyes open.  She is always in such a good mood when she wakes up.  She just chills in her cribs and coo's & giggles..  I usually do not show her I'm awake for awhile just so I can enjoy this time listening to her beautiful noises. 
Emerson is eating solid foods regularly now twice a day.  She eats like a pro..  and we have only found one thing that she doesn't enjoy.  Fresh Avocado.  (hmmm)
She still doesn't nap really.  She will fall asleep on me or her ZuZu but other than that she pretty much thinks naps are over rated  :)   Hmm.  Wonder where she gets that from?  BUT she sleeps almost 12 hours straight every night so there isn't any complaints coming from this momma, that is for sure.

6 months stats coming next week after her Doctors appt on Thursday.


To celebrate we went to the last Concert in the Park at Gulley Park.  It was a BEAUTIFUL night.  After all this UGLY heat we were blessed with about 80 degrees....  It actually felt chilly after the sun started going down.  What a fun night we had.  It was a great band and certainly a band that made you want to get up out of your seat.  Gina, one of my buddies from the office, had Emerson in her lap and we noticed that Emerson was enjoying herself bouncing to the music.. As time went on she just got louder and louder with her squeals.  I so wish I had it on video because she was obviously having a blast.  At one point her ZuZu grabbed her up and started dancing and it was enjoyable for everyone around us.  All smiles!!!
Hanging out with Aunt Tracy

Bob, Tiffany, Charlie and Lance

Emerson listening carefully to Gina

Charlie enjoyed the band too.

Emerson doing the jig


Dancing the night away with her ZuZu

Miss Serious :)

What a beautiful night.. 


Charlie loving on Emerson's babies


The Concert in the Park holds a special place in my heart.  It is actually one of the main reasons why I bought the house that I own now.  I remember last year sitting back at the Concert while I was pregnant just dreaming about what this summer would be like with the baby..  Now this summer I have the baby and it just makes me reflect how special this last year has been.  I seriously STILL can't believe everything that has happened in the last year.  And actually the changes keep coming.
First I learn I'm finally pregnant..  Then mom sells her house and moves to Fayetteville.  THEN we get the news that my brother and his family are moving to Fayetteville from Pennsylvania too.
My Goodness I'm not exactly sure why I'm so lucky...  But I am  :)
LIFE IS GOOD!!


No comments: