Once again I'm weeks without blogging. Which can only mean one thing.
I've been very very busy. And being busy in the Crenshaw house is a good thing.
The biggest news I have to report is that my house has been sold. Or maybe I should say we are heading to closing. All hurtles have been crossed and all we have to do know is go to the title company and sign the papers. This will all be complete on June 19th. Only two days past my Three year anniversary of buying the house.!!!
And where will I go from here you ask?? Well that is a really good question.
My temporary home will be with my dear friend Shelli who is willing to accept me, my 2 dogs and my cat. Now that is a good friend. How long we will be staying is uncertain at this point. Either until I find a wonderful house to purchase or possible build... or until Shelli can't take the amount of pet hair in her house and kicks us to the curb. I guess time will tell.
Work has been amazing. I have put in many many hours lately and I'm certainly not complaining a minute. I will work 24 hours a day 7 days a week if it means the paychecks continue to come in. If I had it my way I would work this always. I guess you would say I'm a workaholic. Bring it on Home Buyers and Sellers...
Since I have last blogged we have had a big wedding. Chad and Lisa tied the knot on May 16th. It was a wonderful occasion and a party that we will never forget. (See pictures below)
And then last weekend Laura's daughter Tracy got married on Old Main lawn at the University. Another beautiful evening. Pictures hopefully in the next post.
Summer has finally arrived in NW Arkansas. We have many many days of solid rain so once the sun finally came out we were all happy to see it. The weather here is gorgeous these days... I just love this time of year. And when the pretty weather starts that just means one other thing around here.... CAMPING!!!
We have several camping trips scheduled in the coming weeks and I am so looking forward to it. I'm squeezing those in between working like a crazy person and packing and moving.
I've just completed my 2nd round of Boot Camp. And I have to say it has been a great success. Actually I'm taking the next month off and I'm already missing it. I'm going to have to motivate myself to exercise just as hard for the next 5 weeks so hopefully I can keep up the momentum. I feel great and have seen the results so that certainly helps to keep myself moving rapidly.
I hopes this finds everyone fabulous. Many things to look forward to in the upcoming weeks :)



My BFF, Meg

1 comment:
Chad and Lisa look amazing! So fun!!! Where have you been?!?! You are as bad of a blogger as I am! How is the new house? Life? Work? Miss you tons! Let's catch up soon!
Post a Comment