Happy Birthday to Me
Again I have neglected to post for awhile but as usual things are just "normal" around the Crenshaw house. Since the whole point of my blog is to post about my life I really didn't have much to say about my life except that things are just as is.. Which I guess is just fine too.
But yesterday wasn't just a normal day... Yesterday was my Birthday.. #36.
Wow. It is so hard for me to begin to think that I am 36.
Since I act like I am 20 and of course I look like I'm 20... (ahummmm) it is just hard for me to think that now I'm now closer to 40 than I am 30. But all is good.
Yesterday was a great day and my dear friends decided to throw me and Dez a pool party. Dez's birthday is on the 1st and she turned 35 this year. Since 35 was good for me I told her it was safe that she took it over and I moved forward to see what 36 is like.
Anyway..........
There was a group of us that went over to Tiffany's mothers house to play in the pool all day. I think it was 199 degrees yesterday so thank goodness we had a pool to cool off the sweltering heat. It was a good time as always and once again I realized how thankful I am for my amazing group of friends. How can I be so lucky?
After coming home to cool off and shower I got myself dressed and several of us went to "Soul" for dinner. Ben and his band were there to entertain us as well and it was such a treat to eat at a good friends restaurant, be entertained by such a talented friend and have great conversation with some of my girls.
I'm sure you will be scrolling down to see pictures on this post but you will not find them. Being in a bathing suit is not something I would like to publish for the world to see and I also assume my friends might feel the same...
so you are just going to have to believe me :)
I also have some fun news coming down the pipe. Most of you know already but since all of you don't then you will just have to wait until I have the chance to tell everyone.
Stay tuned :)
So goodbye 35 and hello 36. Life is good !!
-Kelly
3 comments:
Cute post and very witty! Happy 36th Birthday, my friend. May it be your best year yet!
I am so glad you had a good birthday, sweet friend! It was so good to hear your voice yesterday! I love you and I love your blog!
As I am writing this another year has gone by... and this year we got to be ther at mid-night to tell you happy birthday. I guess we still act like we are 20! Love you
Post a Comment