It's been a fairly "Normal" week around the Crenshaw house.. But at the same time there is always so much going on. Visits to the park, enjoying the still beautiful weather in the yard, visiting the neighbors, painting our first Picasso... etc.. etc.
Life hasn't been so EASY for momma these days though.. Actually I'm pretty sure if Emerson could talk she might even say the same for herself. It's just one of those weeks where Emerson is VERY needy.. And if she doesn't get exactly what she is looking for it is full blown out Screaming FIT!!
Literally "throw yourself on the floor in the middle of a run down the hall and scream as loud as you can and beat your hands and feet until they almost fall off" fit. I wish I was kidding.. but I'm not. I know it's just a phase.. And it takes me a LOT of strength to not get aggravated and upset with her.. I'm taking lots of deep breaths.. Going to my happy place in my mind..
Thankfully she pops out of these fits pretty quickly. So we go from ultra Drama.. to almost like everything is normal in about 2.2 seconds. Awwww.. The life of an almost 2 year old.
Thankfully she is just as cute as can be. Give kisses (and now Eskimo kisses) like the best of them. And her sweet little smile will just make all the craziness go away in a flash.
Here is our week in pictures... (well ... more like last two weeks) :)
 |
| In mommas bed... with mommas phone.. watching Disney Jr.. (this is her happy place) |
 |
| Miss Victoria's school Thanksgiving program. |
 |
| This is at Fayetteville Creative School (Victoria's current school and hopefully where Emerson will be in school for the next 2 years) This makes me smile and weep all at the same time. |
 |
| Emerson chillin again with Disney Jr. |
 |
| eating her favorite snack.. Chipotle Rice Cakes. (who would have every thought?) |
 |
| Just a random moving of playing with the farm |
 |
| Emerson is a big fan of hats.. LOVES them. |
 |
| and balloons.. these were all left over from the a birthday party at the Bridgers.. These suckers stayed around for over a month. Balloons make my girl happy!!!! |
 |
| Charlie's 3rd Birthday party.. Look at these cutie pies. |
 |
| Headband.. (check) Sunglasses (check) Binky (check) OK.. we are set. |
 |
| I think the girls look so much alike in this picture.. The pigtails certainly help but their eyes and smile are so similar.. |
 |
| The morning ritual.. |
 |
| Emerson loves to paint.. She has such a good time but also takes it very seriously. |
 |
| just a day at the park with the Ersons |
Have a good weekend.. It's suppose to be a beautiful one. AGAIN.. :) It almost makes me wonder if winter is going to skip us by again this year.. (I kind of hope not)
No comments:
Post a Comment