Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lovin Life

Life continues to be busy..  (I'm starting to think that I start all my blog posts that way)
But it is true..  We are busy but boy are we having fun.  Just enjoying life.
I have made it my JOB to enjoy every second possible of this little peanuts childhood.  I don't want to miss a second if I can help it.  I want her to remember her momma being present ..  Hopefully that is what she will remember about this time in her life..  Well maybe not this early..  But as time goes on.  :)

She LOVES to dig in the pebbles outside..  It will keep her entertained for hours.. 

sweet girl...


Last weekend we went berry picking.  We woke up early to beat the heat.  I really wish I could say the kiddo had a great time.  It was just a little to early for her and we skipped breakfast so she was a cranky girl the whole time we were there..  But we did get a bunch of blueberries and raspberries..
OK..  what exactly am I suppose to do with this bucket??

Oh..  I see..  You pick one of these purple things...then you eat them  :)



 On a hot Sunday we found ourselves down at the creek to cool off..  The kids just seem to love it here.  I don't blame them  :)





This is at the Botanical Gardens..   We go each Wednesday for Lil Sprouts..  Anderson has the same love for this little bulldog as Emerson.  I wonder if he speaks to them as they walk by or something..  Neither of them can walk by him without stopping to say hi.  It's cute.


One of the reasons I moved to the house I live in is because of Gulley Park.  And each Summer they have an Summer Concert in the Park.  It's always so much fun.   You just bring a chair and blanket and meet up with a bunch of your friends and enjoy the summer evening listening to great music. Unfortunately this pic doesn't seem to show Em having fun but I promise she did...  It's just hard to take pictures when you are up dancing with her.  :)))))



This past Friday Emerson got to go stay with Katie and Rhylan while I worked at the Travel Agency.  This was the first time for her to stay with anyone other than mom for any length of time so we were all curious to see how it went..  Well as you can see it went perfect.  She didn't fight..  she ate well and even napped on cue and for the right amount of time..  Good Job Em..  And of course thank you Katie for stepping in and helping a momma out :)

I wonder what these girls are talking about here...  Seems serious

Love this shot...Cutie Patooties


Well my garden has proven to be successful this year..  It has been so fun watching it grow and then eating it's harvest. 

My first pickled peppers..  This is a recipe from my friend Adam..  we call him Uncle Bob :)  When I was pregnant I ate my weight in these.. So of course when I planted my garden I wanted to grow my own so I could stock my cabinets.  We shall see if they turn out the same..


My first tomato..  Oh I've learned so much this year..  I have watched this sucker for what seems like weeks waiting for it to turn red.  I thought it would never happen.  But here it it..  Now I don't want to cut into it because I'm so proud of it.  Haha..  But the plant is FULL of more on it's way to be picked so I should be good this summer for tomatoes.

No comments: