Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summertime has arrived....

So...  I've been meaning to get my bike back out and into shape so that Emerson and I could go riding together..  FINALLY last Sunday I made time to get it done.  Tires needed to be inflated and I had to learn how to attach the trailer to my bike.  I mean really...  I'm pulling the most precious thing in the world behind me on my bike..   It was very important to me I did it right.!!!!   Em was a little concerned for about 2.5 seconds but once we started rolling she loved it.  We went down and met ZuZu and Victoria and Anderson at Gully Park.  So of course once we arrived we gained another passenger.   :)

Last week it was a goose egg..  This week it was a skinned knee..  Thankfully it hurt mommy more than Em...  It's just broke my heart to see my punkin bleeding,,

Lil Sprouts is an event for kiddos at the Botanical Gardens each Wednesday..  This last week it started for the season and it was so nice to get to go again.  They always start with storytime then we always do an event related to the story..  

strolling through the gardens


The Ersons....   watching the chickens and BAAK BAAKing back at them.

These two have a love hate relationship...stinkers






Rhylan with the giant pinwheel

The new Butterfly house is beautiful!!!!


Another spot we love to visit on Saturday mornings is our Farmers Market on the downtown square...  As you see the kid would much rather push than ride..  Which is perfect..  We have a nice little grocery cart for all of our fresh goodies.

Our Garden...  So far so good.  It is growing like a champ.    I'm so nervous this will be a different story once the heat attacks us..  but for now we are enjoying the lettuce and spinach.


My little chatterbox
It was a gorgeous day today so we decided to head out and enjoy the water...  Em LOVES the water..  (Hmmm..  what does she not love at this point in her life)

helping momma fill up the pool

This one cracks me up...  Momma...  bring me a lemonade please!!!


look at that cute tush.

That is one happy baby!!!

No comments: