My dear sweet Emerson Kate,
As I sit here today I seriously can't believe that it has been a whole year since you have been born. It LITERALLY seems like just yesterday that I was laying in my bed anticipating meeting you in just a few hours. I can remember exactly how I felt that night and how excited I was to meet you. STILL to this day I can't believe how lucky I am to call myself your mommy. This year has been the best year of my life..
Emerson Kate... You bring me so much joy. Your precious smile and infectious laugh can make any day brighter. Even before you were born I KNEW I would be one proud mommy but never in a million years thought it would feel this good. I LOVE love love to call you my daughter.
As much as it brings tears to my eyes thinking that you will nowbe my ONE year old I'm also excited to see what this years brings.. I can only imagine how much you will change.. You are smart, beautiful, talented, caring... oh and loud.. :) And I can't wait to watch all those traits blossom as you turn from a baby into a toddler. Going into mommyhood I really didn't have any idea what to expect... Would I do it right? would I know how to give you all the love you needed? And I have to say I think I've done allright. We've done well my baby girl and I feel like we made it though your first year just perfectly.
Em... I love you... to the moon and back and around and back again. Happy Birthday my sweet little Punkin Doodles.
Love, Mommy
.


1 comment:
And we're blessed too. To be along for this fun ride! We love you sooooo much.
Post a Comment