Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby girls everywhere

It has been a baby girl wonderland in my world these last past couple of weeks. If I thought I wanted a baby before you should see me now :) Pretty babies everywhere. !!!!

In the past 13 days I have had three friends each give birth to a baby girl. And prior to that there were 2 boys and a girl in January and another girl in February.



Holy Cow what is in the water!!! I love it. Thankfully all are doing great and all are healthy.

But dang my uterus is in overdrive..... :)


Here are a few shots of these pretty darlings.....




Kaiya Sydney

arrived
February 24th












Sylvia Jacqulyn Grace

arrived

March 5th







Cilla Grace
arrived
March 9th




Love these babies...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious babies! Love your blog as always ;)

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the shout out! Cilla loves her "Aunt Kelly" and can't wait to meet you and snuggle with you!!! I always tell her about all of her special friends while we are hanging out.... eating or playing in the middle of the night! I have to do something to keep my sanity!!!