It's a beautiful day today. I woke up early. I went to my dance/workout class and afterwards got to visit with some good friends. Time stood still for awhile as I drank coffee and enjoyed the company. Afterwards I drove home.... opened my sunroof and let the sun just shine on my face. As I was driving I realized that I felt good. I felt strong. I felt very uplifted.
Instead of driving straight home I decided to go check on some of my properties. Everything just felt really good at that moment.. and I didn't want it to stop.
I reached down and turned on the radio and immediately a song began that I had never heard before. I turned up the music and loved what I heard. It was a song called "While I'm waiting". The lyrics were beautiful. (As you will notice I have added it to my blog).
I suddenly realized that during this time of peacefulness the lyrics were very appropriate for how I was feeling at that very moment. It speaks about while I'm waiting on the Lord that I will obey.... I will be strong... and I will be patient, faithful and hopeful.
I've struggled lately with some things in my life that just doesn't seem right. I feel like all I'm doing these days is "Waiting" on a lot of things to happen.
I'm waiting on a husband. I'm want so bad to find that special someone. Someone who can make me laugh and can stand by my side through life. I have realized lately that on the outside I act like it is ok that I'm single... but on the inside I am hurting. I know that the right person will come along when it is time and he will be the right for me... so I just wait.
I also am struggling with having a baby. I want a child so bad. I know these things should be connected but I'm scared that I shouldn't wait too long. Again when it is time the Lord will provide what is in his plan.. In the meantime... I wait.
Work is also scaring me... With the economy and the winter months I have had a lull in business. I know things will change and business will pick up before I know it but in the meantime I feel like I'm doing a lot of "waiting".
So you can see why this song moved me. It brought tears to my eyes and gave me lots of strength. So take a moment and listen to the lyrics. I think it is a great song and when I'm feeling low I want to step back and remember that While I'm Waiting.... I will be bold and confident and realize that is all going to be OK... Faith Kelly.... Remember your Faith!!!
Love to all...
Kelly
1 comment:
Kelly, I wish I was there to talk to you and hug you. You seem down and I hate to see that. Nothing wrong with being down, we all get that way. Your blog is a testament to your daily life and it's wonderful that you have that outlet. We need to visit. This summer I'll have time. Hug yourself for me. Love you. Dad
Post a Comment