I think I just blinked and we are already entering the last week in January.. Crazy!!
and to think is just a few more weeks my little bug is going to be TWO!!!
REALLY??? How did that happen?
Life is good at the Crenshaw house. Dealing everyday with the Joys of a very spunky toddler.. and a few not so joyous moments. but we get past those :) Whew!!
This is on a cold morning heading to our monthly MOPS meeting. Zuzu made Em this great hat and for a while I didn't think she was going to wear it.. Which made me so sad because its just so darn cute. But one day she decided it was ok and has been her pick every since.
| She looks like she is about 5 to me in this picture.. Big girl!! |
The second weekend in January we headed to Columbia for our Annual Miss America Weekend. this was the 16th time we have met for this event. It started with just Darla, Lissa and I many moons ago. And since we have added our daughters, daughter-in-laws and now granddaughters.
A fun tradition that is getting pretty crazy.. Lots of fun but lots of work too. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with 3 two years olds ruling the roast. Whew!!
| the entire gang minus Miss Courtney |
| Myla and Emerson doing some major Social media.. |
me
| Em was in HEAVEN |
This last week Mom and I wanted to go over to Eureka Springs to talk to a guy about some of our work. So we found a day with no plans and pretty weather and headed out. It ended up being a perfect little trip. No crowds and gorgeous weather. Almost all the stores were closed because it wasn't the season for tourist which was fine by us. We wondered the streets a bit and found a local eatery with great food. Em was a Peach all day which made momma very happy too.
| Since Em is such a fan of steps I'm pretty sure she could have climbed all day.. Up and down all around town. |
| My Cool Chic |
| Rock Climbing |
| Little Mall walkers |
| Happy Girl!! |
| Sometimes... you just need to ride a turtle!!! Happy January everyone... !!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment