Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter at the Botanical Gardens

 Actually this is Pre-Easter...  Easter morning was crazy...  well all of Easter day was crazy so I didn't get the camera out much..    But a couple of days prior to Easter we ventured out to the Botanical Gardens to show off our pretty clothes and explore the gardens..    The kids had such a good time and actually it was pretty difficult getting pictures because they were on the move the entire time..  (just like always I guess)  :)
Em doesn't understand the concept of picking up the eggs and putting them in your basket.. So she would just sit and examine them.

My precious sweet pea

Anderson wanted to make sure we all stopped and saw this little Bull Dog statue

Miss Victoria Amber...  getting to be such a big girl

Have I ever said how much I love this little girl??

Hi Mommy!!!

Dude...  Mr Dude that is.

The kids LOVED watching the chickens..  I'm pretty sure they would have stayed here all day and watched if I would have let them.

Yep...  more of my pretty baby  :)


Victoria leading the troops to the Butterfly house

Victoria loving life!!!!
The one and ONLY picture of all three of them looking at the camera..  oh those expressions..!!!!

Momma....  why do you keep giving me these plastic eggs??


see my pretty dress?

something was said about Fuzzy cheese.... and Victoria thought that was the funniest thing EVER!!!   There is nothing better than just good ole Raw Emotion.!!! 

No comments: