Monday, September 12, 2011

Punkin Doodles is 7 months..

Everybody said it...  Literally every mom I know told me over and over that if I enjoyed Emerson now that life with her only gets better..  I really didn't believe them..  I thought "how in the world could things get even BETTER??"    Well they were right..  This punkin just keeps making my life better. 
She is a NUT..  I'm telling you she laughs at just about everything. 
I guarantee you if she could talk she would be constantly telling jokes..  Because she thinks everything is so dang funny..   
Well of course if she is laughing..  I am laughing..  :)
She thinks I'm funny.  I try to sing to her and she just laughs at me.
The cat walks by and she cracks up.
Her Griffin Dog is just hysterical.. 
Even Bayleigh who just mostly lays around is funny to her.

Emerson is still sleeping in her own room...  YAY mommy.
I can't say she is still sleeping through the night though.  I'm not sure what happened when we made the switch but something wakes her up..  and it happens often.  Thankfully it just takes a re-plugging of the paci and a pat or two on the tush but I'm making the trip to her room at least 5-6 times a night these days..

The kids still loves everything she eats..  Please please please I hope this stays this way.

One things that has changed lately is her fear of un-familiar faces. 
If you are not someone who she sees very often you get the freak out..  Literally bottom lip comes out and the drama starts..  Full force.  poor little punkin.
I'm not exactly sure how a little 7 month old can be afraid but she is.  Hopefully this phase goes away quickly.

Emerson also went to church for the first time today.  She did great  (of course).  She just watched and observed all the people around her..  And if there is music playing she is happy so that was great too.  And after awhile she fell asleep and stayed that way until it was time to leave. 
Hopefully this is something we can begin doing more on a regular basis.. 








Oh my little cuddle bug


always chewing on her Sophie

she loves her pool.. 


We have some busy plans in the next couple of months.  Cousins are coming..  Ohmie and Poppy are coming. Trips planned, camping planned....  whew.  I need some sleep.   :)


No comments: