120 days... 120 of the best days of my life. And that is saying a lot because I've always thought I had a pretty awesome life. But nope it got better.. And it continues to get better every single day. Emerson is SUCH a good baby. I'm sure I've said it before and I'm almost certain I will say it again but dang I'm blessed. She is SO well mannered and really only gets upset when something is wrong. She is SO animated.. (I have no idea where she got that from) :) She always has a lot to say and justshe seems to always be happy and smiling and almost always gives someone a great big smile if they just simply smile at her. Already at 4 months she makes me SO Proud. I love love love being her mommy!!
I can already see it now.. I can almost guarantee that she will be getting notes sent home from school. Ms. Crenshaw Emerson has a little problem dissrupting the class.. And that will make me proud too. :)
 |
| Growing so great.. Next week we go to our 4 month check up so will have her stats then. |
 |
| The classic Emerson look |
 |
| We've worked hard on those cubby cheeks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment