Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in Review

As I sit down to write my last post of 2010 my emotions go into overdrive.. (nothing new for me these days) :) Looking back on these past 12 months I realized that I wanted to post a review of my life in 2010.. I've been kicking myself for not being a better blogger so hopefully this makes up for it. Wow... what an amazing year it has been. Not all perfect but for the most part the best year of my life so far. I only want to reflect the good and not the bad... (no need to remember the yucky stuff... right?) And what makes me most curious is what the comparison will be like when I sit down to reflect on 2011... I can just about guarantee there will be a huge difference. Instead of trips, outings and parties... It will be baby baby baby..







January








First photo of the year..









Baby Charlie and Aunt Amanda






"Miss America" in Columbia








And the winner is................................






I'm guessing I slept through Feb and March.... or at least didn't do anything to get excited about..



April








The flower beds begin (it certainly doesn't look like this at the moment..)










Cross Canadian Ragweek in Columbia with Adam,Lissa and Meg










Picnic at the Winery... what a great night














May









Veggie garden planted...












and it actually grew


















June






















Seriously the most exciting day of my life.. June 4th 2010





After 2 years of heartache it finally happend.. I'm Pregnant.












Work Day at the Crenshaw house...








Bye Bye ugly shed... Have a told you lately how much my friends ROCK!!!!












The day after finding out I was preggo.... I can guarantee my head was still very far in the clouds.











The famous foot shot...





Lissa, Adam and I at the Naturals game



















Welcome to the family... Anderson Micheal Crenshaw arrives.





My brothers son










Weekend Float trip on the Buffalo River
































July















































































September


























Annual Girls Trip



"Girls nite at the K"













It Rained.....and rained..... and rained.



But it certainly didn't spoil any of our fun.














The Second most exciting day of my life.. The day I learned my baby was a girl.. Seeing her on the screen was the greatest moment and brought much JOY to my life. Meg joined me in the day and my feelings of that day will forever be in my heart.




























October




The first signs of a baby growing









Fall Camping at Lake Fort Smith












Halloween Weekend at the Cabin



November

























November 4th mom arrives in Fayetteville. All our plans have worked and she is here to stay. Since I am without a picture a her I included a picture of her cutty dog, Libby
















St. Louis weekend trip


with Lisa, Chad and Danish


















Charlie turned ONE...


I can't believe how time has flown by.
















Emerson's Baby Shower...


Oh what an amazing evening.. So many people there to join me in celebrating my baby.



















December





The Growing Belly


























Annual Christmas Party



























Lissa and Adam here to prepare nursery








And because no post is complete without my furry babies.....


Bayleigh.... Not sure what I'm waiting on... But I'm ready.





Zoe.... Ok I'll wait too then.





Griffin.... I'm just going to sit here and protect my momma and look cute
So cheers to you 2010... May 2011 be the best year yet!!!!!!



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Love it and love you! I can't believe your sweet girl is going to be here this year! WOW! I can't wait to meet her! The cake is fab and you look great, too, momma!!!!