









I'm going to stop giving excuses.. I have just determined that I am not going to blog as often as I originally thought.
Life in the Crenshaw house has been pretty crazy lately. We have had mom visit, Meg visit, a trip to Springfield, Missouri, lots of baby planning and just day to day work. Today I woke up and realized...... CHRISTMAS IS IN 5 DAYS!!! Where did that come from??
Since I'm headed to Texas to see my family for all of next week I decided today has to be catch up and get ready cause we are headed south... Griffin is beside himself :)
Since I don't have the time to write about all the details of the past month I thought I would just post some pictures of our Annual Christmas Party. I think this is #5. Always a good time and I look forward to it every year. It's always filled with lots of laughter, lots of adult beverages :), gifts and of course yummy food. We just let our hair down and have fun and don't worry about anything.
I have several videos that are just hilarious but we have all agreed that what happens at the party stays at the party..... so no posting here. Nothing too crazy but I'm afraid I might embarrass several people.. (Cara) :)
I also need to point out a fun new website I found.... Picnik.... It is very easy to use and they have so many things you can do to make your photos more creative.. Watch out it can be a little addictive!!!
Since I'm pretty certain that I will not be posting prior to Christmas I wish you all a wonderful Holiday.. Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the last few days of 2008.
Love to you all,
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment